Friday, July 2, 2010

Marissa's Pick of the Week - Nail Art Pens!

Since I'm currently between jobs, I've been a little less into makeup and more into nail art. As a true beginner with no knowledge of anything that had to do with nails, I swiped a couple of Nail Art Pens by Sally Hansen. You can pick these pens up at drug stores and beauty supply stores for an average price of $6.99. They come in 8 colors and dry fast. It takes some practice to draw designs that actually look good. I started off horrible, but now I'm kind of good. Well, good enough to not have to go to a salon and pay 3 to 4 times more than a couple of these pens cost. This picture shows the first batch of nails I'm not embarrassed to show. Hopefully with enough practice, other people will want me to do their nails for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment