Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yay! Contest!

I will be hosting 2 drawings for 2 awesome prizes!

Contest #1 Youtube! 
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, KitschkweenDIY, and once I reach 100 subscribers, I will randomly pick a winner using Raffle King. The winner will receive 3 mini Lancome Juicy Tubes (about a $20 value) in "Simmer," "Dreamsicle," and "Magic Spell." After this iconic lip gloss launched 10 years ago (stumping the sales of every other lip gloss on the market) almost all other cosmetic lines had to release a similar product to keep up with the trend. After 10 years and some tough competition, Juicy Tubes are still a best selling brand.

Contest #2 Blog Comments:
Comment on any of my blog posts here (not on Facebook), and I will draw a name after 100 comments. The winner will receive A full size Arbonne NutriMin C RE9 RElease Deep Pore Cleansing Masque ($31) This vitamin packed mask sucks all the yuck out of your pores while it tones and firms your skin.

I need a lot of participation for this contest to work, so please tell your friends about it. The more entries I get, the sooner I pick a winner!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment