Friday, September 17, 2010

Marissa's Pick of the Week - Cream Blush is All You Need!

These days, the average woman is on the go all day long. Whether you are a student or a carpool mom, there is always somewhere we have to be. Most days I don't even wear makeup, but sometimes while I'm driving around I'll get a call that sounds something like:
 "Hey, Hunny. I left my phone charger at home, can you drop it off?"
or
 "Hey, Marissa! I need you to come to work and sign some papers."
I'm not trying to go to my husband's office looking all haggard, or to my job looking like everything BUT a makeup artist. So I always have two things in my purse: face powder and cream blush. You don't need powder if you don't have oily or blemished skin, but I keep it just in case.
The real must have is cream blush! You can use it to add a natural flush to your cheeks, brighten your eyes, and add color to your lips. Cream blushes are truly an all-in-one freshen upper.

Favorites:
M.A.C. Blushcream ($18.50)
Lancome Color Design Blush ($27) Hurry! These are being discontinued!
Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick ($18.50)

Now enjoy my mini tutorial on how you can quickly apply cream blush no matter wear you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment