Friday, May 28, 2010

Marissa's Pick of the Week - "Aqua Net for Your Face"

Fix + by M.A.C. Cosmetics ($18) is a must have in every makeup artist box! I also recommend this product for the Party Girl or someone with a 14 hour or more work day. You can use it alone to re-freshen your skin, or on top of makeup to set everything in place. With ingredients like green tea, chamomile, and cucumber, even sensitive skin would enjoy this thirst quenching cocktail. I have used Fix + on every client I freelanced for. Such events include weddings, parties, and funerals. When I followed up with my clients they all said their makeup stayed in place until they washed it off. I did makeup for a party at 11 AM, and they said their makeup was still fresh at 2 AM. As strong of a sealer as it is, it feels just like water. It's not sticky or heavy, so you won't even realize you sprayed it on after it dries. It's like glue for your face, or as a friend of a friend said, "It's like Aqua Net for your face!"

No comments:

Post a Comment