Monday, February 8, 2010

Makeup Mondays: Neon!!!

It’s no secret that I LOVE the 80s. The 2010 summer trend definitely brings it back with bold neon colors that make me squeal with excitement! Hot pinks, vivid tangerines and shocking yellows will blind you with such ferocious fierceness, you’ll want to get out your metallic leggings and rubber bracelets.

Available Now:

M.A.C. of course has a variety of neon colors. I plan to get the following on my next visit:

Eyeshadows ($14.50) in Rule (vivid orange) and Bitter (vivid green)

lipsticks ($14) in So Chaud (intense reddish orange), and Morange (loudmouth orange)


Then I went on a mini neon splurge at Sephora yesterday and looky what I got (From Left to right):

Make Up For Ever Eyeshadows ($19) in #75 Neon Pink, #18 Tangerine, and #2 yellow 2;

Sephora by O.P.I. nail color ($9) in Hi Def

Kat Von D. Painted Love lipstick ($18) in A Go Go


Brands to look out for:

Chanel has a stunning 2010 summer collection coming soon. I’ve seen it, but don’t have a picture (boo!) due to the super special agents making sure online pictures don’t leak before it is released. You can, however, pre-order the nail polishes here. Keep checking Chanel.com for updates.

Also available soon: China Glaze's Poolside collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment